Place of Birth. Education. Born on August 27, 1985 in Kiev.
Has two higher educations. Graduated from the Institute of International Relations of the Kiev National University. Taras Shevchenko with a degree in International Economic Relations, as well as the Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine with a degree in jurisprudence.
PhD in Law.
Author of a number of scientific publications on the topic of public-private partnership.
In 2016-17, he studied under the Senior Executive MBA (SE MBA) program at the MIM-Kyiv Business School.
In 2017-18, he studied under the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program at the MIM-Kyiv Business School.
Fluent in Russian, Ukrainian, English and Persian.
Career. On March 27, 2014, Dmitry Bondarenko was appointed General Director of the LIGA Group of Companies.
The LIGA Group of Companies is an association of independent modern innovative companies that have been successfully operating in various markets since 1991. The activities of the LIGA Group of Companies are being developed by the third generation of the Bondarenko family.
The structure of the LIGA Group of Companies includes:
● The largest developer of information, legal and service solutions in the country “LEAGUE: LAW”.
● Media holding LIGAMEDIA.
● Consulting group “JUSCUTUM”.
● International Charitable Foundation “LET’S HELP!”.
● Company for the recycling of rubber and polymer products and the production of sorbents “MOBIUS”.
● Innovative media content analysis company “SEMANTRUM”.
● Finno-Ukrainian enterprise LAMOR Ukraine, a subsidiary of the international corporation Lamor Corporation AB – the world leader in the market for high-performance equipment and services for the protection of the environment.
● Agency for the creation of loyalty systems KETCHUP LOYALTY MARKETING EASTERN EUROPE.
● One of the largest coffee chains AROMA KAVA.
● Administrator of pension funds “Liga Pension” with NPF “Vzajmodopomoga”.
● Online promo video service AD.
● Security company “RANGE”.
● LIGA Group also has a number of real estate assets.
Social activity. Deputy of the Kyiv City Council of the VII convocation, non-partisan.
Actively supports the development and popularization of Ukrainian contemporary art, invests in young talents and collects paintings. Supported the art projects of Ilya Chichkan, Maksim Mamsikov, Oleksandr Royburd, Lesya Khomenko and other contemporary Ukrainian artists.
Hobbies. He is fond of contemporary Ukrainian art, kick-boxing, hunting, sailing and motorcycling.
Family. Dmitry is married and has two sons.