Name: Vasily Kuzichev (Vasily Kuzichev)
Real name: Kuzichev
Birthday: June 6, 1980 (aged 41)
Who was born on this day: find out
Place of Birth:
Zodiac sign: Twins (characteristic)
Eastern horoscope: Monkey
Biography of Vasily Kuzichev
Kuzichev Vasily Mikhailovich is a Russian top manager who has worked in private business, the executive branch and structure-forming companies.
In the photo: Vasily Mikhailovich Kuzichev
Kuzichev Vasily Mikhailovich Carier start
Kuzichev Vasily Mikhailovich was born on June 6, 1980 in Novosibirsk. He went to a regular school, where he was interested in the natural sciences. After graduation, he did not leave for the central universities of the country. Instead, Kuzichev applied to the Novosibirsk State Technical University. The next years he studied in his native city at the Faculty of Economics and Management at the enterprise. Vasily Kuzichev began to work and prove himself in every possible way in his student years. He graduated from the university in 2002 and immediately began his career.
After graduating from the university, from 2002 to 2004 Kuzichev Vasily Mikhailovich worked as Deputy General Director of Rosobuvetorg LLC. This post implied the following official powers:
- Conducting the management practice of the company: increasing profits and working capital reserve, qualitative use and optimization of the costs of available resources, supervising financial, economic and other strategic tasks.
- Work on the development of partnerships: compliance with the implementation of financial and business contracts, the conclusion of new ones, the implementation of other timely obligations and agreements.
- All-round development of the company: modernization of managerial relations, formation of a personnel reserve, increase in labor efficiency, development of economic indicators, prevention of overspending of material resources and other tasks.
- Maintaining key document flow, including budgeting and financial documents, reporting, plans, calculations and payments.
- Replacing or partially performing the functions of the General Director: representing the company in negotiations with stakeholders, approbation of documents and instructions, working with contractors and other partners of the company.
- Control over the execution of statutory documents and norms governing labor discipline. This list also includes the rules of labor protection and fire safety.
- Organization and maintenance of internal relations of the enterprise, allowing to communicate to the direct executors the instructions of the company’s management.
- Monitoring the state of the company: looking for shortcomings, possible problems and gaps in the organization of work. Taking measures to ensure their elimination.
Department of the forest complex of the Krasnoyarsk Territory
After a successful experience at Rosobuvetorg, Kuzichev Vasily Mikhailovich moves to the executive authorities. In 2004, he became deputy head of the timber industry department of the Krasnoyarsk Territory Forest Complex Department. Working within the framework of the conservation of the “green lungs” required all the skills available at that time. The position of deputy head of the timber industry complex assumed:
- Strategic management of the timber industry, contributing to the creation of conditions for increasing the income of the regional budget from its activities.
- Ensuring the use of forest resources by businesses and residents of the Krasnoyarsk Territory. The task provides for the conservation of the forest and its competent use for the benefit of the society of the region and the state as a whole.
- Maintain conditions for compliance with the current Russian legislation governing the use of forest resources.
Work in the position of deputy head of the department of the timber industry complex lasted until 2005. During this time, Vasily Kuzichev gained important skills and understanding of the peculiarities of the infrastructure of the Krasnoyarsk Territory. This will greatly help his career in the future. By the way, later the regional department of the forest complex will be reorganized into the Ministry of Forestry of the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
Krasnoyarsk Regional Energy Company
In 2004, Krasnoyarsk Regional Energy Company LLC was established. A year later, Vasily Mikhailovich Kuzichev took the place of its general director.
This company is entrusted with the strategic functions of the region’s development. KREK was supposed to unite the power grid complex in the municipalities. There were serious prerequisites for this: the social sphere and the economy of the Krasnoyarsk Territory are extremely energy-intensive. The management structure in the department of executive power of the region would solve most of the problems that arose. In addition, its creation fell under the ongoing energy reform in the country.
The main areas of work of the KREC:
- development of the power grid complex of the Krasnoyarsk Territory: designing the existing networks in an appropriate way and carrying out capital repairs;
- increasing the economic efficiency of the electric grid complex, optimizing the costs of the resources used;
- expanding the complex of networks by connecting existing facilities and investing in the creation of new ones;
- development of the KREK itself by introducing modern management methods and reforming the management system as a whole.
In 2006, KREK consisted of only three departments, the company employed about 130 employees. During the period of management by Kuzichev Vasily Mikhailovich, KREK included objects of the power grid complex of 13 districts of the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
In 2010, the company significantly expanded its competencies. These were added to the provision of housing and communal services to the population of the region, supervision of regional boiler plants and maintenance of heating networks.
After 2 years, the company carried out a large-scale reorganization. The goal is to optimize internal corporate processes, reduce costs and create conditions for the growth of the investment portfolio. At that moment, KREK, in addition to the head office, consisted of 13 branches, 4 independent sections and 6 branches. After the reorganization, the structural divisions were strengthened and strengthened. Such changes were necessary, because the company employed 3,000 people.
In addition to working at KREK, Kuzichev Vasily Mikhailovich worked at CJSC Kraslesinvest. This company was founded in 2007 on the initiative of the Vnesheconombank State Corporation. “Kraslesinvest” implemented a priority investment project within the framework of the state program “Integrated Development of the Lower Angara Region”.
From 2007 to 2009, Vasily Kuzichev served as CEO and member of the Board of Directors. It is important to note that these were the first years of the enterprise. Kraslesinvest got off to a strong start. The managerial skills of Vasily Kuzichev and his understanding of the infrastructural features of the region came in handy. Today, Kraslesinvest’s assets include a pulp mill, a sawmill and a pellet plant.
Kuzichev Vasily Mikhailovich loves sports: he enjoys swimming and skiing. Married, has two sons.